"Cooperation" is the first Specific Programme of the 7th EU Framework Programme for RTD - FP7.
It supports all types of research activities carried out by different research bodies in trans-national cooperation and aims to gain or consolidate leadership in key scientific and technology areas.
It is made up of ten thematic areas:
- Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Biotechnology
- Information & communication technologies
- Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials & new production technologies
- Environment (including Climate Change)
- Transport (including aeronautics)
- Socio-economic Sciences and the Humanities