The Notice board is a WBC-INCO.NET e-service for everyone who wants to post notices for the attention of other members within a specific WBC-INCO.NET web community or to general users of the website facilities (you could also call it bulletin board, "schwarzes Brett", "oglasna tabla").
For example, you may want
- to offer your expertise in a specific scientific field to a wider public
- to candidate a research problem which is important for your business and look for scientists working in the field
- to offer a collaboration as an institution or organisation, to search for partners for specific projects
- to inform others about interesting job vacancies
- to find other researchers or innovators in order to discuss your latest innovative idea or product
- to find other researchers in order to exchange your ideas on your current research in a specific scientific field
- to inform the wider public about opportunities within a specific event in a specific country
- and, and, and…
However, the general purpose of the notice board is to encourage the communication between WBC-INCO.NET users and to encourage the exchange of innovative ideas or practical information.
This area on the WBC-INCO.NET platform can be considered as a medium where researchers, innovators, project managers but also students and young researchers can also signal their successes and experiences to a wider international audience.
Please note that WBC-INCO.NET platform offers different sections (news, events, projects, organisations, research infrastructures, documents, links and calls) where you can submit your articles. Only articles which are not appropriate for other sections should be published on the notice board.
Please note that submissions which do not conform with the mission of the WBC-INCO.NET project (such as commercial information and advertisement) or which are considered as inappropriate for another reason will not be approved/will be deleted by the administrator. WBC-INCO.NET preserves the right to modify submissions and to delete information which has become obsolete without further notice.
In case you have questions related to this e-Service or concerning any information processed in the context of this service, or if you encounter any technical difficulties to create or modify your article please free to contact us at email@example.com.