Presentations from the Workshop: From National Innovation System to Innovation Policy Learning in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, and SerbiaBack
As a part of the project Innovation Policy Learning from Norway in Western Balkans (WBinNO), the workshop: From National Innovation System to Innovation Policy Learning in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, and Serbia was successfully held in Sarajevo, June 6 2012.
Please find attached the following presentations from the workshop below:
- Mark Knell (Research Professor, NIFU, Oslo, Norway) Introduction to Innovation Policy Learning from Norway in Western Balkans.
- Per Koch (Special Advisor, Innovation Norway, Oslo, Norway) On Practical Innovation Policy Learning
- Zoran Aralica (Researcher, Institute of Economics, Zagreb) Nordic Influences in the Croatian Innovation Strategy.
- Slavo Radošević (Professor, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies, UK) Industrial upgrading in Western Balkans and policy implications: pointers for discussion
Country Report presentations: Strengths and weaknesses of the National Innovation Systems of the Balkan countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (Anto Domazet, Almir Pestek)
- Croatia (Zoran Aralica, Denis Redzepagic)
- FYR of Macedonia (Slavica Roceska, Gjorgji Mancheski, Olivera Kostoska, Marjan Angeleski)
- Serbia (Djuro Kutlaca, Marija Mosurovic Ruzicic)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FYR of Macedonia
Entry created by Ines Marinkovic on June 19, 2012
Modified on June 21, 2012