National Background Reports on Health in WBCBack
The partners of WBC-INCO.NET and relevant experts compiled reports on the research system in the field of health for each Western Balkan country. The reports have been discussed in a workshop for priority setting and resulted in the definition of common priorities for the field.
The national background reports provide an interesting overview on the field of health research in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo (under UNSCR1244).
Please note also the National Background Reports on Energy, Health and Transport research (see links below).
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FYR of Macedonia
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- News: EC Launches New Information Portal on Health Research
- News: Regional Research Priorities Identified
- News: Transport Research in the Western Balkan countries
- News: EC Launches New Health Care Initiatives
- Event: Setting of Regional Research Priorities in the field of Health
- Document: National Background Reports on Environment in WBC
- Document: National Background Reports on Transport in WBC
- Document: D2.12 Report on priorities defined in the second phase of consultation processes (Health, Transport, Environment)
- Document: National Background Reports on Energy in WBC
- Document: Questionnaires for National Background Reports on Energy in WBC
Entry created by Anngrit Pichler on April 19, 2012
Modified on April 20, 2012