National Background Reports on Environment in WBCBack
The partners of WBC-INCO.NET and relevant experts compiled reports on the research system in the field of environmentfor each Western Balkan country. The reports have been discussed in a workshop for priority setting and resulted in the definition of common priorities for the field.
The national background reports provide an interesting overview on the field of transport research in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo (under UNSCR 1244).
Please note also the National Background Reports on Energy, Health and Transport research (see links below).
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FYR of Macedonia
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- News: Regional Research Priorities Identified
- Event: Setting of Regional Research Priorities in the field of Environment
- Document: National Background Reports on Energy in WBC
- Document: National Background Reports on Health in WBC
- Document: Questionnaires for National Background Reports on Energy in WBC
- Document: National Background Reports on Transport in WBC
Entry created by Anngrit Pichler on April 20, 2012
Modified on April 20, 2012