Second review meeting on innovation good practice examples - development of adaptation schemesBack
This event organised by WBC-INCO.NET was the follow-up activity of the First review meeting (innovation good practice examples) that was held in Tirana on April 4 and 5, 2012. The aim of this Second review meeting was to discuss how lessons learned from selected good practices examples can be used in the WBC region. Which part of the policies can be implemented, what can be done by whom, how and when? What needs to be adapted to the specific circumstances in the WBC, how can new practices be linked to existing organisations and policies?
At the last meeting in Tirana (April 2012), the following four examples of good practice examples of innovation schemes were chosen based on a questionnaire:
- Innovation Officer,
- Soft landing platform services,
- Voucher Scheme, and
- Strategic Innovation.
These innovation schemes were be presented in detail by invited experts and framework conditions and possible ways for implementation will be discussed in relation to the region. Furthermore, examples where some of the innovation schemes are already being implemented in the WBC will also be presented and discussed. Participants will be policy makers, stakeholders and experts from the WBC, such as potential implementers with relevant interest, experience and ambition. These experts will be representing institutes, agencies or incubators possibly interested in the implementation of similar activities to promote innovation in SMEs.
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research - Germany
- Institute Mihajlo Pupin
- International Bureau of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research at the German Aerospace Centre
- Ministry of Economy - FYR of Macedonia
- United Nations University MERIT- Maastricht Economic and Social Research and Training Centre on Innovation and Technology - The Netherlands
- Event: Review meeting in Albania on Innovation Good Practices
- Document: D8.57 Support to the implementation of good practice examples in the Western Balkans
- Document: D8.52 Report on selected good practice examples of innovation policies, instruments and activities and corresponding adaptation schemes for the WBC
Entry created by Desiree Pecarz on March 6, 2013
Modified on May 6, 2013