Review meeting in Albania on Innovation Good PracticesBack
A review meeting was held in Tirana/Albania on April 4 and 5, 2012 in the frame of Task T8.2. Selected good practice examples of innovation measures were presented and discussed in view of a possible adaptation for the Western Balkan countries. Please find below the presentations and other relevant documents used.
The following Good Practice Examples were presented:
- Innovation Voucher Scheme (Netherlands)
- Strategic Innovation (Netherlands)
- Innovation Officer (Netherlands)
- Knowledge Management Centre (Hungary)
- KOpEE (Koblenz Network for Open Entrepreneurship Engineering, Germany)
- Soft landing Platform Services (Germany/Croatia)
- Integrated Destination Management System (Germany/Bulgaria)
- VINNVÄXT (Sweden)
Furthermore, OECD and WorldBank/RCC activities and their linkages to the wbc-inco.net innovation activities were presented.
Participants of the meetings were the WBC-INCO.NET partners from the Western Balkan countries (especially the Ministries in charge of Science, Research and Innovation), invited external experts and the project partners dealing with Task T8.2.
The presentation and the discussions were based on Deliverable D8.50, the collection of good practice examples of innovation measures. This report encompasses 45 good practice examples from EU-Member States and the Western Balkan countries (see link below). The Good practices examples from the WEstern Balkan countries have been published in a printed version as well (see link below).
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research - Germany
- International Bureau of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research at the German Aerospace Centre
- Mihajlo Pupin Institute - Serbia
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Entrepreneurship - Albania
- United Nations University MERIT- Maastricht Economic and Social Research and Training Centre on Innovation and Technology - The Netherlands
- News: [Event Review] A successful review meeting organised by WBC-INCO.NET in Tirana
- Event: Second review meeting on innovation good practice examples - development of adaptation schemes
- Document: D8.57 Support to the implementation of good practice examples in the Western Balkans
- Document: Good practice examples of innovation policy approaches and instruments of EU Member States and Western Balkan countries (D8.50; T8.2)
- Document: Good practice examples of innovation policy, approaches, and instruments in the Western Balkans
- Document: D8.52 Report on selected good practice examples of innovation policies, instruments and activities and corresponding adaptation schemes for the WBC
- Document: D8.50 (T8.2) Good practice examples of innovation policy approaches and instruments of EU Member States and Western Balkan countries
Entry created by Ines Marinkovic on December 19, 2011
Modified on August 15, 2012