eLearning course on customs enforcement of IPRBack
This eLearning course has been developed under the Customs 2013 Programme to fill the knowledge gap appearing with the new EU Regulation (No 608/2013, see page 15) on customs enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), applicable from 1st January, 2014.
There have been several important changes in the legislation that affect the way customs work on IPR enforcement. This short eLearning course contains all the key information you will need.
The course consists of approximately one hour of interactive material divided into five lessons as follows:
- Course introduction – short guide on how best to use the eLearning course
- Basics of IPR – explanation of the basic IPR concepts
- IPR Enforcement Process – detailed description of the new process (including the process for small consignments and ex officio), the time lines, the responsibilities of each party and much more
- Course summary
- Assessment – interactive quiz on the content of the eLearning
For further information, please click here.
- General/no specific focus
Entry created by Desiree Pecarz on March 24, 2014
Modified on March 24, 2014