News archive - [Event Review] The future ERA-NET instrument under Horizon 2020Back
The event on "The future ERA-NET instrument under Horizon 2020" was held on June 13, 2012 in Brussels, co-organised by ERA-LEARN and DG Research & Innovation and is dedicated to the future ERA-NET instrument under Horizon 2020.
The Commission proposal for Horizon 2020 includes an ERA-NET instrument to support Public-public partnerships (including particular attention being paid to Joint Programming Initiatives between Member States) with some important modifications compared to FP7. The aim of the event was to allow a broad discussion between research funders, ministries, ERA-NETs, JPIs coordinators etc. to define user requirements and discuss possible implementation modalities.
Plenary session (chaired by Kristin Danielsen, RCN)
- Topic 1: How can the future ERA-NET instrument allow a simplified combination of top-up funding for calls from Horizon 2020 with essential networking activities?
- Topic 2: How should the ERA-NET instrument broaden the scope of research coordination towards institutional funding?
- Topic 3: How can ERA-NETs best support joint programming of research and innovation between Member States and contribute to the completion of the European Research Area?
- Topic 4: How to ensure broad participation of research funders and researchers in future ERA-NETs and their calls?
- Topic 5: What should be the scope of an information, learning and support platform for the 2014 – 2020 period?
- Topic 6: How to monitor and assess efforts and benefits of ERA-NETs and their calls?
Download all the documents:
Entry created by Elke Dall on August 1, 2012
Modified on August 1, 2012