News archive - 10th Summer School on IoT and its Applications - SenZations 2015Back
SenZations 2015 Summer School will be held in Belgrade, Hotel 88 rooms 4*, Serbia from August 30th to September 5th, 2015.
This year’s SenZations will see its 10th rendition and include event more young and talented researchers from across Europe and other parts of the world. So far, SenZations has attracted more than 700 participants and covered topics ranging from wireless sensor networks, M2M to Internet of Things and their applications with support of excellent lecturers and senior researchers from academy and industry.
SenZations connects IoT and business processes in order to extend digital business scenarios, create new efficiencies and enable innovation development. This field is well known for increasing the connectedness of people and things on a scale that once was unimaginable.
SenZations is designed to gather attendees from all parts of the world introduce them to the magic of IoT and provide them with specific advanced ICT and business skills.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES...
- Business and IT Track!
- Hackhaton, Lectures and Workshops
- IoT architecture
- Semantic sensor networks and Linked Open Data
- Smart cities and intelligent buildings
- Presentation skills, project management and business plans
- Social impacts of IoT, role and potential of IPv6 in IoT, including co-creation process
- Latest standards developments in IETF and ETSI, FI-PPP and IERC
HIS YEAR’S SenZations WILL INCLUDE
- The official launch of the SocIoTal platform
- Use of the SocIoTal platform with various other software and hardware tools
- Building smart city services
- Deploying smart city services in Belgrade
- Prizes: IoT gadgets, a night out in Belgrade... even some pocket money!
The program is executed through lectures and workshops held by top experts and renowned scientists from the business, ICT and IoT field:
- Srdjan Krco (DunavNET)
- Konrad Wrona (NCI agency)
- Alex Gluhak (Intel Labs)
- Payam Barnaghi (Univ. of Surrey)
- Michele Nati (Univ. of Surrey)
- Sebastien Ziegler (Mandate International)
- Congduc Pham (PAU Univ. & EGM)
- Rob van Kronenburg (IoT Council)
- Sotiris Nikoletseas (CTI/Univ. of Patras)
- Richard M. Brandt (Iacocca Institute / Lehigh Univ.)
- Charalampos Doukas (CREATE-NET)
- Mirko Alexander Presser (Alexandra Institute)
- Nenad Gligoric (DunavNET)
- Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta (Univ. of Murcia)
- Davide Carbon (CRS4)
- Miodrag Bolic (Univ. of Ottawa)
- Klaus Moessner (Univ. of Surrey)
- Emilio Calvanese Strinati (CEA-LETI, MINATEC)
For more information fill free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Visit us at senzations.net.
Please be so kind and distribute this invitation to all those who may be interested.
Fill the registration form and become a part of SenZatinos 2015!
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Danube Region
- European Union (EU 28)
- FYR of Macedonia
- General/no specific focus
- International; Other
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural Sciences
Entry created by Martina Jurkovic on June 3, 2015
Modified on June 3, 2015