News archive - Call for an expert in the field of ICT policy in South East EuropeBack
FORSEE (Regional ICT Foresight exercise for Southeast European countries) project partner ZSI, the Centre for Social Innovation (Vienna, Austria) has just launched a call for an expert in the field of ICT policy in South East Europe. Deadline for applications is March 18, 2012.
ZSI is seeking to sub-contract an ICT expert with a good overview of ICT policy in the SEE region to join a team of foresight methodology experts.
Under this call, an external expert will be selected by an international selection committee: Expert (team member): profile in ICT policy in South East European Countries (SEE)
General requirements and professional experience
The expert should be a senior expert in ICT and have a thorough overview of recent ICT developments – globally in general and, more importantly, in SEE in particular. (This expert has a minimum of 10 years of experience, evidenced by the CV and information about contact persons for obtaining references and comprehensive list of reference projects.)
- The expert team will be recruited by end of March 2012 and will be operative until the end of May 2012.
- Preparatory stage (preparation of the short briefing paper by the expert team) – end of March to mid-April 2012 (expert team)
- Workshop on Foresight methods in Vienna – second half of April 2012 (expert team)
- Regional Foresight Methodology workshop with FORSEE project members at project meeting in Slovenia – mid-May 2012 (expert team leader)
- Follow-up workshop in Vienna – second half of May 2012 (expert team)
Please find detailed information in the PDF "FORSEE - Call for an expert in ICT policy in South East Europe"
Please send your applications per e-mail to: Gorazd Weiss, email@example.com
- International; Other
- Social Sciences
Entry created by Ines Marinkovic on March 8, 2012
Modified on April 17, 2012