01. The project of the month April 2012: Inter-sectoral Mobility of Researchers in South-Eastern Europe (I-SEEMOB)Back
The "Project of the month" - April 2012
This month we would like to present you the I-SEEMob project, a bottom-up policy coordination initiative jointly implemented by 8 countries in the region of the South-east Europe (SEE). During the whole month we will continously update the information related to this project - such as to inform you about the upcoming or past project activities or published reports and studies.
The project Inter-sectoral Mobility of Researchers in South-Eastern Europe focuses on the specific research policy issue of enhancing the career development and the inter-sectoral mobility of R&D personnel in SEE. The aim of the project is to develop a set of policy recommendations targeting national governments for the removal of existing legal and policy obstacles hampering the inter-sectoral mobility of researchers and their career development towards the realization of the Lisbon Strategy goals.
The main activities that are foreseen to be carried out are: a mapping exercise on the current state of industrial representation on R&D sector in SEE and its respective needs; a legislation gap analysis; an exploration of synergies with other networks or initiatives in SEE and EU and, finally, the development of a set of policy guidelines for national governments so as to formulate research policies based on the EC reforming processes of Lisbon Strategy and its relevant policy tools. The impact of the project is expected to be the formulation of national research policies that will take under consideration the results of the I-SEEMob project towards the removal of existing inter-sectoral mobility obstacles in SEE countries, the enhancement of cooperation between industry-academia, and, accordingly, the realization of the ERA goals in the region.
- Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes (AMEUP)
- Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
- Executive Agency for Higher Education and Research Funding
- Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Ministry of Civil Affairs - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (SU-NIS)
- University of Nis - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- News: I-SEEMob Project Offers Search Engine for R&D Industries in SEE
- News: I-SEEMob: Inter-sectoral Mobility of Researchers in South-Eastern Europe
- News: [Event Review] I-SEEMob Conference on “Fostering inter-sectoral mobility of researchers in SEE: Challenges and driving forces”
- Document: I-SEEMob: Short Summary of the Mapping Exercise on the Current State of Affairs Regarding Industrial R&D Representation in SEE
- Document: I-SEEMob: Summary of the Mapping Exercise on the Current State of Affairs Regarding Industrial R&D Representation in SEE
- Document: Presentations: I-SEEMob Conference on “Fostering inter-sectoral mobility of researchers in SEE: Challenges and driving forces”
- Link: Search Engine for R&D Industries in SEE
Entry created by Ines Marinkovic on April 4, 2012
Modified on January 30, 2013