This section gives an overview on WBC-INCO.NET project results focusing on our publicly available documents and reports as well as on events organised or co-organised by WBC-INCO.NET.
Your input is welcome:
- Promote your project results on WBC-INCO.NET!
- Call for success stories by WBC-INCO.NET!
- Participate in WBC-INCO.NET FINAL CONFERENCE!
Please note that the calls above are open through out the project life time!
- Task Force Meetings on Good Practice Innovation Schemes, October 2, 2013 (information available so far only for Team members, public information will follow)
- “2nd Training Workshop on Smart Specialisation for South East European countries” November 20-21, 2013, (information available so far only for Team members, public information will follow)
- [Event Review] “Surviving the EC Audit” – Pitfalls and Problems, Survival and Success Stories (WBC-INCO.NET capacity building workshop)
- [Event Announcement] 15th Steering Platform on Research for Western Balkan countries, Zagreb, Croatia on December 11/12, 2013
- [Event Review] - 14th Steering Platform on Research for the Western Balkan Countries
- [Event review] WBC-INCO.NET working meetings
- 14th Steering Platform on Research for Western Balkan countries, Budva, Montenegro 2013 - presentations
- Conclusions 14th Steering Platform Meeting, Budva 2013
Some other activities:
- WBC-INCO.NET Regional Dialogue Meeting focused on Association to Horizon 2020
- WBC-INCO.NET at the first meeting on Research, Development and Innovation dimension of SEE 2020 strategy
- Representatives of WBC-INCO.NET and "WB Regional R&D Strategy for Innovation" technical assistance project met in Vienna
- Second review meeting on innovation good practice examples - development of adaptation schemes
- Workshop “Commercialisation of research results in the WBC”
- Training Workshop on Smart Specialisation for South East European countries
- WBC-INCO.NET Project Logo
- WBC-INCO.NET poster (updated May 2012)
- WBC-INCO.NET brochure (updated October 2012)
- WBC-INCO.NET Journal:Fall/Winter 2013
- WBC-INCO.NET Newsletter: Special Edition (100th issue) - Success Stories
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Spring/Summer 2012
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Fall/Winter 2011
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Spring/Summer 2011
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Fall/Winter 2010
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Spring/Summer 2010
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Fall/Winter 2009
- WEB-INCO.NET Journal: Spring/Summer 2009
- Eearlier issues: WBC-INCO.NET Journals
- National Background Reports on Health in WBC (2012)
- Background Reports on Social Sciences and Humanities (2011)
- National Background Reports on Transport in WBC (2009)
- National Background Reports on Environment in WBC (2009)
- National Background Reports on Energy in WBC (2009)
Some further selected reports
- Regional research priorities in the field of Energy (2012)
- Results of the survey on market and research innovation needs (2011)
- Good practice examples of innovation policy, approaches, and instruments in the Western Balkans (2011/12)
- Good practice examples of innovation policy approaches and instruments of EU Member States and Western Balkan countries (2011/12)
- Comparative analysis of the innovation capacity in the WBC with particular focus on joint cooperation needs (2011)
- Report on mapping of the WBC Innovation System (2011)
Projects of the month: 2014
- March: Advancing Research in Agricultural and Food Sciences (AREA)
- February: Reinforcement of BioSense Center ICT for Sustainability and Eco-Innovation (Inno Sense)
- January: Black Sea Marine Infrastructures (SEAS-NET )
Other "Projects of the month" in 2014 and 2013 are listed here: Promote your project results on WBC-INCO.NET!
Please scroll down to find other project deliverables!
D4.26 (T4.5) Report on the Feasibility of a Common RTD Information System for Western Balkan CountriesWith their legitimate ambition to integrate more closely into the European Research Area, the WB countries need to upgrade their national RTD information systems, and would benefit from developing...
The Innovation Infrastructure reports are mapping national innovation systems and relevant stakeholders in the Western Balkan Countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Kosovo...
This deliverable outlines the results of a survey conducted as part of the WBC-INCO.NET project initiative to support innovation capacities in the WB region. The survey aimed to pinpoint both present...
D8.50 (T8.2) Good practice examples of innovation policy approaches and instruments of EU Member States and Western Balkan countriesAs part of WBC-INCO.NETs Work Package (WP) 8 on Innovation support, the underlying task of this report is to collect good practice examples of innovation activities that can be adapted to the...
D8.51 Comparative analysis of the innovation capacity in the WBC with particular focus on joint cooperation needsThis report compares the innovation capacities of WBC based on multiple analytical approaches with a view to understand the possibility of closer regional innovation cooperation. The final aim is to...
D8.52 Report on selected good practice examples of innovation policies, instruments and activities and corresponding adaptation schemes for the WBCThis deliverable outlines the task dealing with the collection, selection and adaptation of innovation measures identified as good practice examples. On the basis of Deliverable D8.50 (collection of 45...
This deliverable outlines four pilot-projects presented in four parts: Strategic Innovation, Innovation officer, Voucher scheme, and Soft Landing Platforms. As a follow-up activity of T8.2, further...
Attached please find the project promotional material as well as project deliverables which have been printed for dissemination reasons.
According to the innovation market and research needs identified in the frame of two surveys conducted in Task 8.1 (“Stocktaking”) which were presented in the last issue of the WBC-INCO.NET Journal...
Good practice examples of innovation policy approaches and instruments of EU Member States and Western Balkan countries (D8.50; T8.2)As part of WBC-INCO.NET’s Work Package (WP) 8 on Innovation support, a number of good practice examples of programmes, instruments and measures aiming at supporting innovation activities have been ...